Please note: All orders placed from 7th March will be shipped after 18th March.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.



Chrome Audio was founded in 2001 and was one of Australia's first direct online retailers of audio cables, hifi and accessories. It has since grown from a small wholesale supplier of mid to high end audio cabling and equipment to two online stores and one of Australia's leading retailers of audio accessories. We are based in Melbourne and we are excited to launch this new store after changing owners in 2009.

Despite our new store, our new brand and new look, our philosophy over the years has remained the same: to achieve high quality sound reproduction for you, our valued and loyal customers. Many of you have followed us through the years and we hope to continue to achieve audio excellence for you.

Why purchase from us?

Why do our customers return so often to buy more stuff? The reasons are simple...

No Nonsense Audio
We don't sell snake oil or virgin blood. All of our products are designed and tested with known and proven engineering methods.
No Decoration Packaging
Most brands do up their products with extensive and elaborate packaging. Our packaging is made purely so that it arrives at your door without damaging the product. We pay less so you pay less.
No Middleman
We are as direct as commercially possible. The majority of our products are sourced directly from the factory. Our costs are lower, so your costs are lower.
No Extraordinary Overheads
Some audio companies spend up to 90% of their costs on marketing. (Yes, that leaves 10% for making the product). We have no retail outlet. In fact, the majority of our operations are run from a warehouse. We save, you save.
No Worries!
If for some reason you change your mind, you're covered by our 30 day money back guarantee.
Your IP Address is:
Copyright © 2002-2018 Chrome Audio. Powered By Zen Cart